A conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel employs one or more circuits, connected to sensors (initiating devices) wired in parallel. These sensors are devised to dramatically decrease the circuit resistance when the environmental influence on any sensor exceeds a predetermined threshold. In a conventional fire alarm system, the information density is limited to the number of such circuits used.
Conventional Control Panel
Single Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Compact design
- Suitable for both active and resistor end of line monitoring.
2/4/8/16 Zonal Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Connecting with conventional detectors and manual call points to generate an alarm in case of a fire to save human lives.
- Sounder outputs, Alarm output and Fault output are available for connecting into other systems.
Conventional Repeater Panel
- Compatible with GST102/4/8/16
- Powered from FACP directlyoutput and Fault output are available for connecting into other systems.
- Zonal Fire and general fault indication